Bolivar Peninsula encompasses 27 miles of Beach Shoreline on the Upper Texas Gulf Coast. The beach in Crystal Beach Texas and on Bolivar Peninsula is one of a kind, and the last of its kind. Vehicles are allowed to drive on, park and enjoy all 27 miles of coastal waters. Easy access to the beach by most cross roads off Hwy 87 makes finding that perfect location to set-up for the day a worry free event. Beach parking permits are required and are available at our office as well as gas stations and the grocery store, cost is $10 for the year.
- Speed Limit: 15 mph-day, 15 mph-night
- NO Reckless Driving
- Dunes are protected by law. Please stay off the dunes
- NO GLASS BOTTLES / CONTAINERS
- NO OPEN CONTAINERS in any vehicle including Golf Carts
- NO Littering- (Please Use Designated Trash Barrels)
- ALL dogs must be leashed
- Pedestrians have the right of way
- Driver’s licenses are required for golf carts, ATV’s and UTV’s
- ATV and UTV’s must be trailered to the beach
- No household trash is allowed in beach barrels
- Extinguish all unattended campfire
Emergencies Call 911
Beach Parking Permit Required on all vehicles, including Golf Carts to Park on the Beach, the cost is $10 and the are available at our office as well as gas stations and the grocery store.